2 1/2 cups oreo cookie crumbs
3 tbsp. butter
2 blocks (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream*
1 tsp. instant coffee powder
4 tbsp. nutella, melted
1. Line 9inch springform pan with foil. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In small bowl, melt butter and add cookie crumbs. Mix well and press firmly into the bottom of springform pan, set aside.
3. In large bowl whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in the sour cream and coffee powder. Pour batter over prepared crust.
4. Place 3/4 cup of cheesecake batter into another small bowl. Add the nutella and mix well.
5. Using teaspoon, scoop small amounts of nutella batter into the prepared cheesecake batter. With a knife or toothpick, drag it through the nutella batter to get the marbled effect.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and centre is almost solid. Cool on countertop completely and then place in the fridge to set over night. Garnish as desired.
*If you don't have sour cream in the house (I didn't) you can use either yogurt or sour milk. If using the milk it'll turn out a little runnier, but if you bake it a little longer you'll never notice the difference.