Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nutella Hot Chocolate

I did not come up with this recipe, my good friend Carrie gave it to me, and I am forever grateful! Because of it's wonderfulness I thought I'd share.

Ingredients:
-1 cup of milk
-2 spoonfuls of Nutella
-whipped cream
-mini marshmallows

Directions:
1. In small saucepan heat 1/4 cup of milk on low heat, whisking continuously.
2. Gradually add the Nutella until completely dissolved.
3. Add remaining milk and whisk until hot. Pour into favourite mug and add whipped cream, marshmallows and cinnamon if desired.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I didn't take this photo either, I found it on google. Yes, today I am just full of cheating, no recipe, no photo. What can I say? Sometimes we just need other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...