Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
3 cups flour
1 1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/4 cups butter, softened
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
coarsely chopped milk chocolate
coarsely chopped semi sweet chocolate
Smuckers Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
2. In separate bowl using hand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mix well. Stir in vanilla.
3. Gently stir in dry ingredients, mixing just until combined.
4. Fold in chopped chocolate.
5. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheets, press into each cookie with index finger lightly. Add small amount of caramel sauce to each cookie. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 8 minutes.